HANGOVER RECOVERY TIPS
It is party season!!!
Despite all the hangover prevention good intentions, sometimes we get carried away with the fun and totally over do it.
If you wake up and feel like you have been dragged through hell on your knees, then here are some simple natural ways to begin to feel normal again.
1. Alcohol depletes the body of minerals and dehydrates the system. Rehydrate with coconut water. It is high in electrolytes, including potassium, which your body desperately needs after excessive alcohol consumption
2. Ginger tea will settle an upset stomach, soothe nausea and help to balance blood sugar levels. Make a big pot and sip throughout the day
3. Can’t face food? Have a banana. Gentle on the stomach and full of potassium and electrolytes
4. If you can face food then eat some eggs. Eggs contain L-cysteine, an amino acid that is responsible for breaking down and releasing toxins. Add some green leafy veg or cruciferous veg as these are high in B vitamins and help support the liver
5. Take some good quality Milk Thistle as it helps support healthy liver function
6. Relax in a bath and add some Epsom salts. The magnesium in the Epsom salts will be absorbed through the skin helping to ease the alcohol induced anxiety
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
OUR LATEST WORK
Natural Treatment for HPV The term dysplasia refers to abnormal cells that are not cancerous but have the potential to become cancerous. Cervical dysplasia is a precancerous lesion of the cervix. The risk factors for cervical dysplasia are the same as for cervical...
Herbal Medicine Travel First Aid Kit Holiday season is approaching when many people will be heading off on adventures; to visit family and friends or to get some much needed rest and relaxation. What to include in a natural first aid kit really depends on your...